cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ValueStream Chart for selected Thing

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

ValueStream Chart for selected Thing

I`m trying to use ValueStream chart to show property history of selected Thing from all Things that share same template. I can get QueryImplementingThingsWithDataHistory data for template that things are using but I need to be able to show data for only selected one. How can I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:posipova)

Ok finally made it work. Wining combination is Data > dynamic Thing with QueryPropertyHistory. Entity picker widget tied to entity name for dynamic thing and then alldata to ValueStream chart. It ain`t pretty but works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:DavorGranic)

You can query all data (parameter-based) to (for example) a grid, and then from the same service bind selected row to another widget to display data. In this scenario, selecting a row on the grid, you'd display the details in another data-representing widget.

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Ok done that, but QueryImplementingThingsWithDataHistory Alldata don`t seem to populate the grid(GetImplementingThingsWithData from ThingShape does but I need history). Can you provide example in more detail?

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Ok finally made it work. Wining combination is Data > dynamic Thing with QueryPropertyHistory. Entity picker widget tied to entity name for dynamic thing and then alldata to ValueStream chart. It ain`t pretty but works.

Top Tags