cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Visible property of containers

GABRYEL25770
6-Contributor

Visible property of containers

I have three buttons that sets de visibility of the Conteined Mashups, but I am hidding the three outside conteiners.
I set the first two conteiners before, than I exported the project to another VM, now when I try to set the Visibility of the third conteiner this property don't exist.

GABRYEL25770_0-1719405629604.pngGABRYEL25770_1-1719405656262.png

In the first photo you can see one of the first two conteiner with the visible property set, and in the second photo is possible to see thats the same property don't exist for the third and new container, I don't know if the problem is some version update, but my version now is 9.3.3-b710.

2 REPLIES 2

It might be a bug in Composer that led to an broken widget config. Try to remove the container, save the mashup, close the tab, reopen mashup, re-add container.

If it's still not there, create a case with support.

nmutter
14-Alexandrite
(To:GABRYEL25770)

I remember such a bug which was not present anymore in a different TWX version. I don't recall exactly which versions were used. But I am quite sure one was able to bind the Visibility via the "bindings" window in both version.

nmutter_0-1720612509656.png

Only via drag&drop or your view the visible property did not exist.

Top Tags