cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to bind service data directly to stream.

Highlighted
Level 1

Want to bind service data directly to stream.

I am getting real time values from a web service and i want to bind that data directly to the stream. Is there any service which can do that. I am using AddNumberValueStreamEntry service but i am getting an error

Wrapped java.lang.Exception: Thing [Meat_TimeSeries] does not have a property named [{"rows":[],"dataShape":{"fieldDefinitions":{"SumCompleted":{"name":"SumCompleted","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":2},"SumTarget":{"name":"SumTarget","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":1}}}}] Cause: Thing [Meat_TimeSeries] does not have a property named [{"rows":[],"dataShape":{"fieldDefinitions":{"SumCompleted":{"name":"SumCompleted","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":2},"SumTarget":{"name":"SumTarget","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":1}}}}]

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Want to bind service data directly to stream.

Can you post the full service. How are you generating the entry? It seems to say that you are trying to add something to a property which is named your JSON. Most likely you need to convert your JSON to an actual appropriate InfoTable object to do the Entry with.