cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Waterfall Chart Widget Showing Incorrect Total

MP_10287512
6-Contributor

Waterfall Chart Widget Showing Incorrect Total

Hello,

I am facing an issue with the Waterfall Chart Widget where, in my InfoTable, I have 13 different fields, and while not all fields have corresponding values in the xx axis, I would like all the changes in all the fields to be accounted for in the final bar (Total). However, the total is only taking into account the first field of the InfoTable, despite showing the variations across the other fields in the chart correctly. I attached a picture of this issue.

Is there something I could be doing wrong or should I manipulate the InfoTable in some other way?

Best regards,

Manuel

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MP_10287512)

Hi @MP_10287512.

Can you export your infotable with data so we can take a look at it?  We need to see what you data looks like.

Regards.

--Sharon

MP_10287512
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

I apologize, I should have posted the InfoTable in the original post. Here it is attached,

Thank you!

EDIT: I actually added a new Field to the InfoTable since I first created this post so attached is the updated Waterfall Chart as well.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MP_10287512.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

statka
12-Amethyst

Hi @MP_10287512 ,

I noticed in your infotable that you have many undefined values.  For example, the values for "Gobs Cut" in S1-S12 are all undefined.  Try setting values like these to zero for all rows, except for the final "Lehr In" row.  Let me know if the chart works as expected after making this change.

Regards,

Stefan

Top Tags