Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is causing this? "Could not set properties on server. code: 500, resp:"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Aquamarine

What is causing this? "Could not set properties on server. code: 500, resp:"

What does the following line mean?

"[INFO ] 2019-04-17 00:18:48,841 CrewRover1_wwong: Attempting to GetPropertySubscriptions from server failed. code: 500, result:"

I keep getting this line in my LSR log, but i'm not sure what it means.

Another line I'm not sure about is....

"[WARN ] 2019-04-17 00:19:11,60 thingworx.server: Could not set properties on server. code: 500, resp:"

What is causing these lines?  Does it mean that my EMS and LSR are not bound correctly?

How can I fix these?

Please see the attached LSR log file for the full log.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: What is causing this? "Could not set properties on server. code: 500, resp:"

Never mind.  It was a visibility permissions issue.  It's working fine now after adding the org unit with the user group to the visibility instance of the thing template.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: What is causing this? "Could not set properties on server. code: 500, resp:"

Never mind.  It was a visibility permissions issue.  It's working fine now after adding the org unit with the user group to the visibility instance of the thing template.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @Willie.

Since you found a solution to your issue, please mark your follow-up reply as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of users with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!