cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

What is property queueing in EMS/LSR ? How to create custom handler and set the property values in handler.lua file ? I didn't got any reference of Property Queueing in the EMS/LSR help file.

adikumar
5-Regular Member

What is property queueing in EMS/LSR ? How to create custom handler and set the property values in handler.lua file ? I didn't got any reference of Property Queueing in the EMS/LSR help file.

4 REPLIES 4

Aditya,

The best introduction to this is in the ThingWorx Edge MicroServer - Lua Properties and Handlers Overview article. Additional information can be found in the Defining Properties section of the ThingWorx Edge Help Center.

adikumar
5-Regular Member
(To:jgorsline)

Thanks Jeremy.

The first link which you sent is not the correct link i think so. Can you again please send the link ?

Sorry about that. The correct link should be:

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS252792

Aditya,

Any update on this? Were any of the posts in the discussion helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags