cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Where to download Platform Analytics ?

seanccc
17-Peridot

Where to download Platform Analytics ?

Hi ,

I'm trying to install Platform Analytics in windows,  but I could not find the PlatformAnalytics-<n.n.n>-windows-installer.exe file according to the installation guide below.  The link "installer files" brings me to "https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_8/index.html#page/analytics/download_files_windows.html#wwID0EUO6O" and ask to to search "ThingWorx Analytics". But this way I can only find installer for thingworx analytics , where is PlatformAnalytics ? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Make sure all of the prerequisites have been met.
If you plan to use an existing external instance of RabbitMQ or Apache Flink, instead of installing the components provided with the installer, those servers must be running during the Platform Analytics installation.
2. Download the appropriate installer files for your operating system.
3. Extract the downloaded files to a location on your host system.
4. Navigate to the extracted Windows installer file, PlatformAnalytics-<n.n.n>-windows-installer.exe, right click the file, and select the Run as Administrator option.

Regards,
Sean
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can contact the Sales or Account team for details. You download list does look like miss the part.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The RabbitMQ is related to the latest TWA 8.4 release, so you should find the Platform Analytics under the latest download link.

Release 8.4

ThingWorx H2 
     ThingWorx Analytics Third Party Licenses & Sources 
     ThingWorx Analytics Server DockerFiles 
     ThingWorx Analytics Server 
     ThingWorx Analytics Extensions 
     ThingWorx Analytics Custom Processors for FactoryTalk Analytics DataFlowML 
     Platform Analytics DockerFiles 
     Platform Analytics

Most Recent Datecode

Datecode: F000
           Platform-Analytics-Linux-8-4-0 (301 MB) Download now: 
           Platform-Analytics-Windows-8-4-0 (305 MB) Download now: 
seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

Hi zyuan,

Please check the attached picture , in the download page I don't have Platform Analytics.  Does it needs additional permission ? 

Regards,

Sean

You can contact the Sales or Account team for details. You download list does look like miss the part.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:zyuan1)

Hi @seanccc.

If one of the responses provided by @zyuan1 answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags