cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Why I cannot find ThingWorx Foundation 9.0 download

zManRay
7-Bedrock

Why I cannot find ThingWorx Foundation 9.0 download

Hi,

Several months ago, I downloaded it. But now, I cannot find it from my download list? What's up?

But I can see 9.0 version for other product, such as ThingWorx Analytics.

Is it because the new bug about time zone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @zManRay.

Another possibility for the problem you reported is in regard to the selection you are making for download.  If you are choosing Download Software by Sales Order Number (SON), you will only see the versions available at the time your contract was signed.  You need to choose Order or Download Software Updates.

If this or one of the previous responses lead you to a solution for your issue, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:zManRay)

Hi @zManRay 

The download is located under the relevant database.  For example, if you're running SQL Server, you can find the download under ThingWorx Mssql

Downloads.PNG

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @zManRay 

If the above post resolved your query please mark it as resolved.

In case of further concern, please feel free to revert.

Thanks

Hi,

I suggest opening a new Tech Support ticket, as I would also expect you to see the 9.0 there.

It might be a small issue in our systems - in that case it would be easily fixable.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @zManRay.

Tech Support does not have the ability to manage customer logins for PTC Support.  You would instead need to open a case with the web team.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @zManRay.

Another possibility for the problem you reported is in regard to the selection you are making for download.  If you are choosing Download Software by Sales Order Number (SON), you will only see the versions available at the time your contract was signed.  You need to choose Order or Download Software Updates.

If this or one of the previous responses lead you to a solution for your issue, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags