cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Windchill server cannot be reached.........Connection refused.

shindemayur
13-Aquamarine

Windchill server cannot be reached.........Connection refused.

Hello,

I am trying to install Thingworx navigate 1.8 using installer (600 MB file proivded on PTC website).

I don't have Windchill configured for SSL, nor i want to do it.

So i am selecting option Fixed Authentication.

I keep my Windchill server on, i can access it from browser.

So even after providing correct URL and Administrator username and password i am not able to connect to windchill.

I guess for Fixed Authentication Https is not mandatory.  Also  when i try to connect using media

1) ptc-windchill-integration-connector-proxy

2) ptc-windchill-integration-connector

and run the LandingPageAccessAppMashup , it shows connection refused in Application logs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shindemayur
13-Aquamarine
(To:barko)

It was version problem only.   When I read the Released Notes of Thingworx Navigate 1.8, it was mention that Windchill 11.1 M010  is supported, so I tried connecting with it, and it works. 

Thank you, everyone, for your support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

What is the solution for this?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:shindemayur)

Hi @shindemayur.

Did Navigate install successfully?  You might want to check the compatibility matrix to rule out any problems at that level.  If you find there are still issues, check the logging from both sides.

Regards.

--Sharon

shindemayur
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Yes, Navigate is working fine. Just the problem is with windchill connectivity. I had tried with Windchill 11.0 M030 , but its not working.

Should I try with the latest version i.e. 11.1 M010? 

The version of Windchill should not make a difference, as long as it is supported by the version of Navigate in use (Nav 1.8 does support WNC 11.0 M030).

A connection refused error usually means a problem with the authentication attempt. Reproduce the problem, and attach the Windchill HTTPServer access.log and error.log covering the time when the incident occurred. I’ll see what I can learn from that.

Sometimes an HTTP code 403 will get logged with more information in the MS log. Check your MS log for 403, and if you find an entry for the HTTP 403 code, attach the MS log too.

shindemayur
13-Aquamarine
(To:barko)

It was version problem only.   When I read the Released Notes of Thingworx Navigate 1.8, it was mention that Windchill 11.1 M010  is supported, so I tried connecting with it, and it works. 

Thank you, everyone, for your support.

Top Tags