cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Zoom in function in ThingWorx mashup

Kiran1
11-Garnet

Zoom in function in ThingWorx mashup

Hi All,

I have a mashup to display an image.

Requirement is to add a zoom in functionality for the image.

How can i accomplish this in Thingworx?

Or in general can i write html code to add/edit the mashup pages? If yes, How?

Thanks!

Regards,

Kiran Gurav

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Kiran,

As far as I can remember, only 2 widgets can Zoom in TWX, Map widget and Chart widget;

Only 4 ways to present image: Value Display widget, Image widget, Grid widget (small icon), and use the image as background in style for Panels.   And they don't support Zoom functions.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kiran1
11-Garnet
(To:zyuan1)

Hi Zyuan,

Based on my ThingWorx knowledge, i agree with you about unable to have zoom-in functionality for an image displayed in mashup.

Hence I wish to open the image in new tab, using a service which can be triggered when clicked on widget used to display image.

I am using window.open() function in javascript. But it throws an error saying "window" is not defined.

How to achieve this?

Thanks!

Hi Kiran,

For this problem you have, I can tell you that the scipts in TWX is not 100% javascript, it inherits basic logics of JS while some commands don't work.

If you just want to popup and show an image, you can use the Navigation widget, and choose the Popup style in target window. In this widget, you can open a new mashup, and you can assign a big image to present there.

Top Tags