cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

a button that move to a first page or last page

JackEom
14-Alexandrite

a button that move to a first page or last page

can not express the circle(image named page.) in the existing paging widget(image named page2).

I want to express a button that move to a first page or last page when I pressed.

And I want to show three pages per page. For example ->  previous<  1  2  3 >next  / previous<  4  5  6>next 

I will be glad for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:JackEom)

@JackEom , I have done a little searching. The Paging widget which not is provided as part of the ThingWorx foundation. The Paging Widget is part of the ThingWorx-Apps-<version>-extension. There is an article CS311123-How to Use the Paging Widget from Asset Advisor in ThingWorx  which describes how to use a Paging widget. 

If the feature you want is an additional control for going to the first/last page. That sounds like a feature enhancement and you should post that information to the PTC Community page for ThingWorx Ideas.

Let me know If I can offer any other information.

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:JackEom)

@JackEom , I have done a little searching. The Paging widget which not is provided as part of the ThingWorx foundation. The Paging Widget is part of the ThingWorx-Apps-<version>-extension. There is an article CS311123-How to Use the Paging Widget from Asset Advisor in ThingWorx  which describes how to use a Paging widget. 

If the feature you want is an additional control for going to the first/last page. That sounds like a feature enhancement and you should post that information to the PTC Community page for ThingWorx Ideas.

Let me know If I can offer any other information.

Regards

Peter

JackEom
14-Alexandrite
(To:PEHOWE)

You're right

I want an additional control button for going to the first/last page.

I'll let you know if there's any other information.

Thank you.

Top Tags