cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

any other widget available to replace slider widget

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

any other widget available to replace slider widget

In slider widget, accuracy in selecting  value is low. Any other widget available to select range or any extension available ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ashritha
13-Aquamarine
(To:AP_9587236)

We can achieve higher accurate value using slider widget 

Ashritha_0-1659761465454.png

This can be achieved by step size = 0.01   and precision = 2

If more precision required  increase step size like 0.001  and precision =3 so on.

Hope this Helps!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AP_9587236 ,

I have not observed any accuracy issues in that widget, at least in ThingWorx 9.3.3

Could you please:

• Let us know the ThingWorx version you're using
  • describe what you meant by "accuracy in selecting value is low" ? One efficient way to do this is to say: I wanted to achieve this behavior, and instead the following happens. A screen recording could also work if you believe it is easier for us to observe this behavior.

Ashritha
13-Aquamarine

We can achieve higher accurate value using slider widget 

Ashritha_0-1659761465454.png

This can be achieved by step size = 0.01   and precision = 2

If more precision required  increase step size like 0.001  and precision =3 so on.

Hope this Helps!!

Between the range 0 and 2000, if i want to select min=200 and max = 600 means, it is difficult to select exact value.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

If you're running 9.3, there's also a property called EditableValue which will allow you to enter the value in the box above the slider.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags