cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

chipdatafilter configured column names is getting reverted.

AP_10343008
13-Aquamarine

chipdatafilter configured column names is getting reverted.

In PTC Chip filter, I passed column names and configured its title. Whenever new columns added, its custom title is not displaying. The column name present in datashape is displaying. 

As new columns will be added continously, iam expecting the customised column names should not get changed. How to do this ?

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @AP_10343008 

Can you please share some screenshots or sample entities to understand the issue better and provide appropriate solution?

Thanks

In chipdatafilter, I provided column title for each column name. Please refer the screenshot below. 
As title is 'Created On', 'CreatedOn' will be displayed in chipdatafilter. But whenever new fields added in chipdatafilter widget, the title of all columns is not displaying. The actual field name 'Creation_Time' is displaying.

As Iam having more than 20 fields, I can't redo the bindings again and again to display the custom title.

AP_10343008_0-1724745522493.png

Any one have solution for this query?

How to pass column names along with its display names to chipdatafilter? So that i dont need to edit the display names whenever new field is added in datashape....

CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:AP_10343008)

Hi @AP_10343008, did you add the new column by adding a field in the Data Shape?

I think you'll have to set those again whenever you've changed the Data Shape.

Here is an article that maybe you can refer to: 

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS402835

AP_10343008
13-Aquamarine
(To:CharlesJi)

Yeah but this is not comfortable to rename all the column titles whenever we adding new fields in datashape.

Announcements

Top Tags