cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

create a custom Widget using Thingworx Web Component

AK_10230743
4-Participant

create a custom Widget using Thingworx Web Component

we were trying to implement custom components such as high charts and plugin for tooltip and focus elements. when trying to import relevant modules the mashup does not respond. Can you provide a solution for the same .?

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AK_10230743)

Hi @AK_10230743 

We're not clear on the issue.  Did the import work successfully?  Do you see it in the Mashup Design tool?  Does the issue only happen on mashups where you added the widget?  If so, you can use the Developer tools for troubleshooting.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

AK_10230743
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

My Thingworx composer version 9.1.
Import working successfully and no issue in Mashup design tool.

1> At the time of view mashup, widget not showing in the page.
I have followed below link to start creating widget with given sample. At last "view mashup" unable to show sample widget but able to show in mashup design tool.
http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/visual_sdk/Tutorial/CreatingWebComponentWidgetTutorial/ 

2> How to develop new custom widget with these:
-input properties that can be added into Thingworx mashup design tool properties section.
-any chart using Highcharts library

Please help me on these.

Hi @slangley ,

We were not able to import other dependencies such as chart, tooltip or focus components. Only the default button component is working and visible during polymer serve.

We are trying to create a customized widget using highcharts, to you have any documentation supporting the requirement or any related document on how to import components within the SDK would be helpful. 

The default document available "http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/visual_sdk/#nodejs" is not helping us through the situation.

Regards

Srinivasan

Top Tags