cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

display Tooltip data in label (Label Chart)

CS_9755001
4-Participant

display Tooltip data in label (Label Chart)

Is there anyway to display data in the label of XAxisField? For example, normally the timestamp can be Jan, Feb , Mar,... but I want Jan \n Data1:10% , Feb \n Data1:15%, Mar \n Data1:20%,... Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CS_9755001,

The XAxis label format can be defined using widget parameter XAxisFormat. As far as I am aware the only content that can be interpreted by ThingWorx is what is documented in Formatting Date and Time for Widgets as well as normal text that will be rendered as is. This does not include references to data fields.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CS_9755001,

The XAxis label format can be defined using widget parameter XAxisFormat. As far as I am aware the only content that can be interpreted by ThingWorx is what is documented in Formatting Date and Time for Widgets as well as normal text that will be rendered as is. This does not include references to data fields.

CS_9755001
4-Participant
(To:c_lowy)

Thank you very much for your help

I think  the label chart widget sometime looks difficult to estimate value (when print out) that's why I want to display data field to each of data in the chart

Indeed, I get your point.

Please feel free to make suggestions on how the Label Chart widget could be improved through a Product Idea

Top Tags