cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

dynamic color indicators based on the numeric value

Saran_Rockwell
6-Contributor

dynamic color indicators based on the numeric value

Hi developers,

I'm working on a use case as shown in the images below. Need help with the implementation

Image A :

A cell in a collection widget to show the colored boxes and arrows to indicate that the property values is below a certain threshold values. The colors should be dynamic such that based on the values the outer box and arrow should change color like red, yellow, green

SK_10217546_0-1648705849921.png

Image B : 

These are rows in a grid where cells have values along with a color arrow next to it to indicate the status. The colors should be dynamic such that based on the values the  arrow should change color like red, yellow, green

SK_10217546_1-1648706057964.png

Hope the use case was clear. 

Regards,

Saran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

3 REPLIES 3

not sure if it would work here, but state based definitions should allow you to include an icon as well.

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/platform/r9/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Composer/Visualization/StyleandStateDefinitions.html

Hi PaiChung,

Thanks for your reply. I tried using the state formatting and i was able to get the desired effect in the grid as shown in image b.

Could you give a solution for the first image effect where there is a red rectangle surrounding the number. 

Thanks,

Saran

The red rectangle likely would require CSS or a different way of setting up the mashup using a collection widget.

I'm honestly not exactly sure how to approach that, since I'm not good with CSS

Top Tags