cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

failure in uploading data to ThingWorx

Nessrine
10-Marble

failure in uploading data to ThingWorx

HI community , 

when i try to creat a new dataset i get this msg :

Creating copy of Configuration File...
Creating copy of Data File...
Submitting Create Dataset request...
Dataset Create Job with jobId: 52cac97b-d5f0-4e41-81b1-c4e23ced4114 in progress...
Dataset Create Job with jobId: 52cac97b-d5f0-4e41-81b1-c4e23ced4114 failed with error:
SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

Thank you .

10 REPLIES 10
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:Nessrine)

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the ThingWorx Community.

Is your connection to your ThingWorx Analytics server configured to use SSL?

This error occurs if SSL is not configured or setup correctly. If you deselect the SSL option, your data should upload.

Regards,

Neel

Hi  , 

i have already unchecked the SSL box  but i get the same error

nsampat
17-Peridot

Is your ThingWorx Server running SSL?

After deselecting use SSL, did you re-verify then save the connection information?

No ,  my ThingWorx Server  does not running SSL , and i re-verify  but always the same msg

nsampat
17-Peridot

Have you restarted the Analytics Application by using the twas.sh restart utility on your Analytics Server instance?

If that does not work, can you supply the output of your Application Log from Composer after you encounter this error in Builder Mashup?

i restart all docker containers and this time i get an other error msg :

Capture (2).PNG

nsampat
17-Peridot

Hello,

You may need to restart the docker containers again using the information in this Article. That error message indicates that some services were not started in proper order after the docker restart.

Are you using the ThingWorx Trial Edition, or just docker deployment of ThingWorx Analytics?  Can you supply what version of ThingWorx Analytics you are using?

Regards,

Neel

Helloo Neel ,

i use the Thingworx Trial 8.2 .

by the way i checked the link ( Article ) but it does not work 

nsampat
17-Peridot

Hello,

WHen you say the Link Article does not work, do you mean that the content provided did not help restart your TTE Docker instance, or that the link didn't open up?

If the second item, here it is again in plain text: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS265543

Regarding the possible solution, you should have a shortcut in your Start Menu>Programs to stop the ThingWorxTrialEdition instance, then start it again.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags