cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

grid column selection open a popup

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

grid column selection open a popup

Hi,

I have kept a column in grid as hyperlink through column render. Is it possible to open a popup on click of that particular column hyperlink alone? I dont want to open a popup on click of that row, instead I want to open a popup when i click that hyperlink text row in a column. How can we achieve this using advanced grid?

Thanks in advance,

Shalini V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abjain
13-Aquamarine
(To:svisveswaraiya)

@svisveswaraiya : You can try providing links in the columns through a service directly and then bind it to grid advanced. Please import the attached entities on an 8.5 twx and see if this is something required by you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I do not believe this can be done with a grid or advanced grid. If the content is an actual hyperlink, you can active the hyperlink by clicking on it, but there isn't a 'column' or 'cell' clicked event.

As a more inefficient work around, you could have it as a Collection widget rendering the rows.

abjain
13-Aquamarine
(To:svisveswaraiya)

@svisveswaraiya : You can try providing links in the columns through a service directly and then bind it to grid advanced. Please import the attached entities on an 8.5 twx and see if this is something required by you.

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

If one of the previous posts was helpful, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags