cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how can i export the ui which is designed in thingworx mashup (along with data) as it is to excel?

Sheetal_sable
12-Amethyst

how can i export the ui which is designed in thingworx mashup (along with data) as it is to excel?

hi,

My requirement is to Export the mashup to excel file.

1. I have performed using data export widget. I have bind the service to the data export widget(.csv).
But the problem is ,it binds only single service at a time to the widget.
2. I have multiple grids on the mashups where i have bind multiple different services.
3. how can i export the ui which is designed in thingworx mashup as it is to excel?
4. It must also export along with the colors and fonts i am using on mashup.
5. How can i export graph present on the mashup to either excel, .png or .jpeg format.

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Sheetal_sable.

If you have access to Composer, you can export the data via the Import/Export option.  If you need to allow data export to your users running the mashup, you could add a separate data export widget to each grid for exporting the data.  This will also allow more flexibility to your users. As far as the graph is concerned, you could do a screen capture or graph it in Excel from the data that was exported.

We're not understanding your intent regarding numbers 3 and 4.  Are you just looking to take a screenshot?

Regards.

--Sharon

nhksrd
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I understand that the requirement is to see the content as seen in mashup to be exported as-is to an Excel file as a snapshot. Not sure whether there is an event or service on Mashup to take its own content-snapshot and use it for export to a file.

hi @nhksrd ,

Thanks for understanding the requirement.Thanks for your reply.

hi @slangley ,

Thanks for reply.

I want to export all the data present on mashup as it is to single Excel file.

Thanks,

Sheetal.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Sheetal_sable.

Perhaps I'm still not understanding, but it sounds like you can perform these steps outside of ThingWorx.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Sheetal_sable.

Have you found answers to your question?  If not, please provide further details of your use case so we can get a better understanding of what is needed.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags