My requirement is to Export the mashup to excel file.
1. I have performed using data export widget. I have bind the service to the data export widget(.csv).
But the problem is ,it binds only single service at a time to the widget.
2. I have multiple grids on the mashups where i have bind multiple different services.
3. how can i export the ui which is designed in thingworx mashup as it is to excel?
4. It must also export along with the colors and fonts i am using on mashup.
5. How can i export graph present on the mashup to either excel, .png or .jpeg format.
Thanks and Regards,
If you have access to Composer, you can export the data via the Import/Export option. If you need to allow data export to your users running the mashup, you could add a separate data export widget to each grid for exporting the data. This will also allow more flexibility to your users. As far as the graph is concerned, you could do a screen capture or graph it in Excel from the data that was exported.
We're not understanding your intent regarding numbers 3 and 4. Are you just looking to take a screenshot?
I understand that the requirement is to see the content as seen in mashup to be exported as-is to an Excel file as a snapshot. Not sure whether there is an event or service on Mashup to take its own content-snapshot and use it for export to a file.
hi @nhksrd ,
Thanks for understanding the requirement.Thanks for your reply.
hi @slangley ,
Thanks for reply.
I want to export all the data present on mashup as it is to single Excel file.
Perhaps I'm still not understanding, but it sounds like you can perform these steps outside of ThingWorx.
Have you found answers to your question? If not, please provide further details of your use case so we can get a better understanding of what is needed.