cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

how i visible widgets like lables or dropdown by using generic radio button?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

how i visible widgets like lables or dropdown by using generic radio button?

i am trying to visible dropdown by using generic radio button. 

5 REPLIES 5
emscur
12-Amethyst
(To:Ru)

Hello @Ru,

You can bind the State property of the radio button to the Visible property of the Label or DropDown widgets.For example, if you select the Staff radio button, the State property of that widget will be set to true, and you can bind that to another widget to make it visible by binding it to the Visible property of that widget.

Regards,

Emmanuel

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:emscur)

There is no state property in generic radio button, please refer the below attachment

abhiramk
11-Garnet

Refer to the link below, which i have answered earlier, i think it will work for you.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Can-I-visible-widget-by-using-generic-radio-button/m-p/685209#M47611

emscur
12-Amethyst

Hello @Ru,

The information provided by @abhiramk is accurate. You can bind the SelectedText property of the Generic Radio Button widget to an Expression widget, which you can program to verify the text and return true or false as output, and bind to the Visible property of desired widgets.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

You could tie the selected text parameter to an expression widget that has a boolean output

Top Tags