cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how to activate or deactivate a studio by using toggle button?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

how to activate or deactivate a studio by using toggle button?

hii,

i have the list of studios or gym in one mashup. so if i want to deactivate any studio or gym from studio list by using toggle button widget So how do i do that? please share the related answers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zyuan1
18-Opal
(To:Ru)

Ok, you may accidently used some special words here and leads to mis-understanding.

Subscription in Thingworx is a script that can be triggered by events, such as alerts, and you may refer to "order a class in the gym", right?

For your use case, the de-activate is to stop future clients' ability to register or add their names to a table in this gym, so your toggle button is used to disable the Insert function.   If there's a Login or Submit button here, using to upload register information, then you can use toggle to disable these button widgets, and the widget will turn grey and become not clickable.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
zyuan1
18-Opal

Hi, I assume the studio you mentioned in the question is not referring to the AR product of PTC right (Vuforia Studio).   If it's just an infotable shaped list of studio and gym names, and you want a toggle button to deactivate (make invisible from the list?) , maybe you want a filter function?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:zyuan1)

hi @zyuan1 ,

yes, the studio or gym is just a list please take a look below attachment which is helpful for you.

here is a one studio or gym name as "ARMSTRONG GYM". Now this is activated or have a subscription and i want to deactivate or i want to end the subscription for this this gym or studio by using the "toggle button widget", how can i do that?

is it possible to write postgresql query for this? if yes, then please share some solution on this.. 

122_0-1609836318255.png

zyuan1
18-Opal

Ok, you may accidently used some special words here and leads to mis-understanding.

Subscription in Thingworx is a script that can be triggered by events, such as alerts, and you may refer to "order a class in the gym", right?

For your use case, the de-activate is to stop future clients' ability to register or add their names to a table in this gym, so your toggle button is used to disable the Insert function.   If there's a Login or Submit button here, using to upload register information, then you can use toggle to disable these button widgets, and the widget will turn grey and become not clickable.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ru.

If your feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags