cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how to create workflow

jnagaraju
1-Newbie

how to create workflow

I am using thingWorx Utilities 8.0. Any sample or use case to create workflow

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jnagaraju)

Jallipalli Nagaraju​: Please refer and follow the Help center link for an example to create workflow along with necessary details.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Jallipalli Nagaraju​: Please refer and follow the Help center link for an example to create workflow along with necessary details.

-Durgesh

Thanks Durgesh.

Hi Durgesh,

Unfortunately Demo related items are not installed while installing the ThingWorx utilities. Is there any other use cases includes user task and gateways?.

- Nagaraju jallipalli

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Jallipalli Nagaraju​: You can have the demo data by downloading & importing ThingWorx Utilities demo data from PTC Support Download Page.

I believe that is the only samples we have at this moment or atleast which I am aware off.

-Durgesh

Hi Durgesh,

Thanks for your reply. I made the workflow using Workflow Builder which include the Service Task, Receive Task items an executed successfully.  I made it successfully by referring the article. Article Viewer | PTC. But I want to make workflow which include the User Task and Gateway. Can you please let me in case of any article it covered the Gateway,UserTask.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Nagaraju jallipalli

Top Tags