cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how to integrate external ui in thingworx?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

how to integrate external ui in thingworx?

hii,

i want to integrate or show external ui on thingworx mashup. how do i do that? please suggest some solutions on this topic as soon as possible. below i am attaching the snapshot of the ui which i want to integrate or show on thingworx mashup.

122_0-1632663384554.png

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Ru)

This looks like a D3 tree, best way would be to either find the extension that exists out there somewhere, not sure where though, but I know someone made this a widget before.

Else create it as your own custom widget.

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:PaiChung)

hi @PaiChung ,

i didn't find any d3 tree widget in marketplace....if you have some link to get this widget please share with me or if you have steps to create this d3 tree widget then please share with me asap

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You would need to create this as an extension, that unfortunately is beyond my knowledge.

I do believe PTCU has some content around creating custom extensions (or used to)

nmilleson
17-Peridot

@Ru ,

Do you want to show this on a mashup from an external URL?  If so, you can use the webframe widget to do that.

--Nick

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ru.

If you found the previous responses helpful, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags