cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

how to show datagrid widget properties permanently on mashup

Jamal8548
12-Amethyst

how to show datagrid widget properties permanently on mashup

Hello All,

I have a datagrid widget in which i am showing some entries as you can see in the picture below i can choose which parameter to show and which do not. when i select the parameters and save changes then it appears and shows me but then when i open the mashup next day again then its again gone and do not show me the parameters which i have selected to display on the mashup in datagrid. I want the parameters which i selected to show me always there until i do changes. anyone has an idea about it?

Jamal8548_0-1722400716047.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jamal8548 

Column selection feature does not retain the selected once cookies cleared or session expired.

To have it as a feature, you can use dynamic configuration JSON based on user. 

More information - Configuring the Grid using JSON Data (ptc.com)

/VR

Jamal8548
12-Amethyst
(To:Velkumar)

Hi @Velkumar 

Thank for your reply but i have found my solution in the settings (small wheel icon when selected gridadvanced widget). There you can choose which parameters for the datagrid one wants to show and which do not so thats a solution of my question. 

Hello @Jamal8548,

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped to answer your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags