cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how to use paging to a grid

JayYu123
4-Participant

how to use paging to a grid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:JayYu123)

Hi @JayYu123.

Currently there is not an out of the box solution for this.  However, we do have a pending request but no timeline for implementation.  For now, the best solution would be to use an external product for formatting the pages as needed.

Even though we already have a request for this, we have a new Ideas page where you can post your idea and others can then vote on it.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JayYu123
4-Participant

hello,everyone:

now the number of data that  i query was too many,i need to use paging to show the data.how can i do it with thingworx,thanks very much.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @JayYu123.

Currently there is not an out of the box solution for this.  However, we do have a pending request but no timeline for implementation.  For now, the best solution would be to use an external product for formatting the pages as needed.

Even though we already have a request for this, we have a new Ideas page where you can post your idea and others can then vote on it.

Regards.

--Sharon

JayYu123
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley.

thanks for your advice .have a good day .

thanks very much.

Regards.

--Yujiping

Top Tags