Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import file error

Highlighted

import file error

Hello everyone, when I import   AllEntities.twx  in composer ,error occurs. The tip is that  Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER.   

Awaiting for your reply, thanks very much.

Regards

Sponse

Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

import file error ---Other error tips

application logs : *** Unable to transfer properties for thing instance [a] Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Invalid Base Type for field value [THINGCODE] [message: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl to NUMBER] nal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl to NUMBER *** Unable to transfer properties for thing instance [area_E] ernal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing E district Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [area_E] on property E6NodeSoilTemperature Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing b Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [nursery_garden] on property NH4plus al error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing a Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [weatherStation] on property NH4plus please give some advice, thanks!
Highlighted

Re: import file error ---Other error tips

Hi @sponse, are you trying to export from one ThingWorx to another?

What is the version(s)?

I guess you can check this one:

Entities fail to import in ThingWorx with the error "Unable to Convert from com.sun.org.apache.xerc...

Highlighted

Re: import file error ---Other error tips

Hi, CharlesJi (Marble) , I try to export the file at the same version thingworx. I do somenthing according to the article . But it still has the same error. Thank you very much.
Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!