cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

influxdb schema

Zar
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

influxdb schema

Hy Everyone,

There is a way to modify the schema of influxdb database that use thingworx?

4 REPLIES 4
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:Zar)

Hello Zar,

Can you please provide some further context for what information you are looking for? How are you looking to modify the schema and what is the purpose behind doing so? Any particular use case would also be helpful here.

Zar
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:tmisner)

I would like to add some thing properties as a "tag" in infludb, in order to make more efficient query(direct to db) and use some grafana features (ex: variables in grafana can be used only with tag).

tmisner
16-Pearl

Hello again Zar,

In doing some searching on this topic I found a prior post from yourself within the ThingWorx Developer Community. It seems my colleague Sharon has already replied on that thread asking for some more information on how you are using Influx. Can you please reply to Sharon's query?

We can both continue to look into this on your behalf and open a Technical Support case if necessary.

rjanardan
16-Pearl

As far as I know this is not currently supported. Marking a column as tag would require a change in the in-built queries used to insert data in InfluxDB. 

Top Tags