cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

is it possible modify login page?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

is it possible modify login page?

I have now configured the login page with Appkey.

The user and password are stored in the stream.

I think there might be a problem, so I'm looking for another way.

Can I edit the following pages?

1. FormLogin

2.ThingWorx

I would like to add password search and subscription as shown in the following figure.

I hope that the background behind is also included.

I also hope that URLs to other pages will also be provided as links.

normal login page에 대한 이미지 검색결과

Is it possible?

Do you have any other comments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In fact, creating a Form using SSO was very difficult.
I was not able to get the solution according to the advice above.

I made the mashup login form and inserted the mashup into the window of HTML through AppKey.
AppKey's authentication valid session was set to infinite, which looked like a normal login page.

The above procedure worked fine in TWX 7.4, but I did not test it in the upper version.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:CHASEONHO)

To get the most flexibility, you probably want to:

1. Use SSO

2. Create your own custom landing page

This way your login page can look any way you want and after they submit their credentials, SSO can then log them into Thingworx

You can also create your own html Form page similar to how the FormLogin works.

could you please more explain?

Is SSO or a custom landing page within ThingWorx?

Creating an account for ThingWorx and inserting an image in the background Is there an easier approach to adding two to FormLogin?

I do not have much time.

thanks

Dis you get a solution?. I am facing same problem. 

Thank you.

Val

@PaiChung, We are unable to figure out how to create the SSO and map it with Thingworx. Can you please help us out?

If you are interested in using SSO with ThingWorx then this document  PTC Single Sign-on Architecture and Configuration Overview https://www.ptc.com/en/support/refdoc/ThingWorx_Platform/8.0/PTC_Single_Sign_on_Architecture_and_Configuration_Overview_Guide_172779?&posno=1&q=sso%20architecture&DocumentType=Reference%20Document&source=search

provides an overview.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CHASEONHO)

Hi @CHASEONHO.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

In fact, creating a Form using SSO was very difficult.
I was not able to get the solution according to the advice above.

I made the mashup login form and inserted the mashup into the window of HTML through AppKey.
AppKey's authentication valid session was set to infinite, which looked like a normal login page.

The above procedure worked fine in TWX 7.4, but I did not test it in the upper version.

Top Tags