cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

kepware data storage in ThingWorx

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

kepware data storage in ThingWorx

Hi,

I wanted to know where we can fetch all the historical data that we get from Kepware. I am able to read the current data during data change in Kepware but everytime the data changes where does the older data or history data gets logged in ThingWorx? Using any query can I fetch it?

Thanks in Advance,

Shalini V.

5 REPLIES 5

You must set the binded properties as logged and assign a ValueStream on the Thing, then all data that comes from remote kepware will be logged on ThingWorks.

Then you can query it with the services:

• Query"baseType"PropertyHistory (one property at a time)
  • QueryPropertyHistory (multiple properties at once)

Best Regards,

Carles.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CarlesColl)

Hi @svisveswaraiya 

If the previous response provided by @CarlesColl answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @svisveswaraiya- 

You should be able to log all properties to the same value stream.  This page in our Help Center may provide more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @svisveswaraiya- 

If you have found a solution to your problem, please post it here or mark one of the previous replies as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with similar issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi CarlesColl,

Thanks for your response.

Is it possible to combine three tag's QueryPropertyHistory as a single table? 

For eg: If I have temperature tag, pressure tag and Humidity tag. Can I combine the query property history values of three tags as single table? 

Thanks in advance,

Shalini V.

Top Tags