cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

license ignored suddenly - 8.2

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

license ignored suddenly - 8.2

Hi,

I am using ThingWorx 8.2 and suddenly the license got ignored. I generated a new license for my device id and deployed it again. But it ignored the license again. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Shalini V.

7 REPLIES 7
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:svisveswaraiya)

Hi,

Could you please send the license .bin file for a further investigation?

Thanks,

Br,

Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your swift response. Please find the attached license.

Your main license is close to deadline Expires=31-oct-2019, but still get time.

You may paste your application log as well.

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:svisveswaraiya)

Hi, For now your license look good until end of October, so it should not be the license issue itself. Besides as it's approaching the license expiration, please renew your license and try with the new license again and see if it works or not. If your issue is solved already please also share with us how it's resolved or marked an accepted solution.

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

Did you remove all existing *.bin files from the \ThingworxPlatform folder?  Please confirm you have only one .bin file located there.

When you say the license suddenly got ignored, were you getting a notification in Composer that your license was expiring?  Has your contract been extended?  If no contract changes have been submitted through our system to extend the expiration date, etc., generating a new license would contain the same features as the previous license and it would be expected that the license file would be renamed to "ignored."

Since your email address does not identify the customer account, I'm not able to check your entitlements.  Please private message me with that information so I can validate.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

If one of the previous responses answered your licensing question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you are experiencing issues related to licensing, please provide further information so we can assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @svisveswaraiya .

Please let us know if you resolved your licensing issue.  If you still need assistance, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags