cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

list widget not working after importing new project

schakravarthy
6-Contributor

list widget not working after importing new project

Hi

i am using thingworx 8.2 .my list widget is not working properly after i imported a set of entities for my new project . . i have attached two images here . one is my workspace (where you can see list widget is used and binded to data ) and other is my runtime view of mashup (list item is missing ) .  can you pls help me understand what might be the problem for this 

thanks,

swetha 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

What entities you imported? Maybe you need to redo the bindings.

Also, check the Application.log to get a hint what it happening and upload here any relevant error/warning.

Thank you,

Raluca Edu

Hi raluca ,

i imported some entities like mashup , master, services , things etc for a project which has been created and shared by my colleague . I tried rebinding data also but its not working .

these are the error i am getting in application log :

2018-07-26 13:35:16.620+0530 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.c.s.c.j.Jsr356ServerConnection] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-nio-8082-exec-14] Error [authenticating connection], Server websocket will be closed. cause: Application key 'RE_Kepware' expired!
2018-07-26 13:35:16.627+0530 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.c.s.c.j.Jsr356ServerConnection] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-nio-8082-exec-14] Server WebSocket closed unexpectedly and has already been unregistered from Server Endpoint [ws session id: 1500] java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
2018-07-26 13:35:16.638+0530 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.c.s.c.j.Jsr356ServerConnection] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-nio-8082-exec-14] Server WebSocket closed unexpectedly and has already been unregistered from Server Endpoint [ws session id: 1500] null

pls find the attachment 

Thanks

Hi,

Check the application key 'RE_Kepware', it is expired, don't know if you are using it in your mashup.

Change the expiration date and check again the mashup.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

jkaczynski
4-Participant
(To:raluca_edu)

Hi,

In fact, Application Key expiration should not have any impact on the Mashup / List issues...

I'm going to ask the most frequent question in the IT world: Have you restarted the Tomcat? And hard-refreshed the Mashup?

BR,

JK.

Hi , 

Yes i tried refreshing , restarting the tomcat ... the thing is the list , combo box widget is not even visible ... i didn even bind the data but then also empty list is not visible.... if i bind data also its not visible ... pls check out the images i have attached ...

here i have attached the runtime mashup image for the previous workspace image . pls chck it too .

Thanks

mmarasco
5-Regular Member
(To:schakravarthy)

I am having the same exact issue after upgrading from 8.1 to 8.3.3. The temp solution was we used to correct the issue was to revert the Runtime directory to the 8.1 version and that worked but then broke other functionality such as collections.

Was a solution ever determined for this issue?
Top Tags