cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

RockLala
11-Garnet

org

I Created one organization and added user group into the same. and gave access to one of the my project but still i am not getting that project runtime. All the style and mashup is missing only the  mashup which  I gave it as home mashup for that organization is visible. but also all style definition is missing over there.

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:raluca_edu)

That's a great thought for improvement though (albeit very complicated to accomplish) but giving access to a project does not mean the entities in the project inherit those permissions.

To be honest the way permissions work, it is impossible to make that work.

So as was mentioned you have to apply permissions to each entity individually, there are some bulk options in Thingworx 8.3 I believe.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

You should add permissions for Runtime to your group for templates, styles, services, etc.

Thank you,

Raluca Edu

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:raluca_edu)

That's a great thought for improvement though (albeit very complicated to accomplish) but giving access to a project does not mean the entities in the project inherit those permissions.

To be honest the way permissions work, it is impossible to make that work.

So as was mentioned you have to apply permissions to each entity individually, there are some bulk options in Thingworx 8.3 I believe.

Top Tags