cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Sheetal_sable
12-Amethyst

Hello Everyone

I have an requirement where i need to display multiple grid( total grid 9) on same mashup with vertical  layout. while I did this, I got grid in very small / compressed in size ,so data inside that is not displayed properly. 

Is there any way to increased mashup size or add scroll bar to layout / mashup ?

Or any other possible solution for this ?

errorTw.PNG

Thanks,

Sheetal Sable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Does your girds not have anything in common? for example are they not generated from the same Things' Information? If they are, I would say a collection widget would still be the best option. 

Another option would be to use a static mashup and define the size accordingly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Do all the grids need to be visible at the same time?

yes. All the grids must be visible at the same time.

The best way to fit all 9 grids in neatly would be to use the collection widget.

Hope that helps

hi,

I tried using collection widget. But my all the grid contains different data i.e have different service for each grid.I dont want the data to be repeated for every cell.Is there any other way to do this.

Does your girds not have anything in common? for example are they not generated from the same Things' Information? If they are, I would say a collection widget would still be the best option. 

Another option would be to use a static mashup and define the size accordingly.

I used static mashup and it helped.

Thank you!

Top Tags