cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

runtime mashup in mobile

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

runtime mashup in mobile

Hi,

How can I access the runtime mashup in my mobile.

I have connected both the laptop and mobile in same network and am using the ip address instead of localhost.

But still it shows me an error : The web page is not available.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

V SHALINI.

6 REPLIES 6

Hello.

A few things to check:

Can you access this with another computer on the same network (not a mobile device)?

Is there any firewall configured on the host system that might be blocking access?

Are you using the correct port to access (maybe not port 80)?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Hi CRArko,

I tried it in another computer with same network but it doesnt work.

When I checked the ip address it shows different Ip for two computers with same network.

The port number is right.

Now, what can I do to resolve this issue?

Is there a firewall running on the ThingWorx host computer/VM? If so, can it be temporarily disabled?

If you just try connecting to tomcat. but not the ThingWorx Composer, does that work?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

I just checked the Firewall is already disabled and the tomcat is also not accessible. 

Thanks,

V Shalini.

But everything works properly when connecting from the local machine to the local machine, is that right?

Can you ping the hosting system from a remote device?

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CRArko)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

Have you found a solution to your issue?  If so, we would love for you to post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags