cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

select data from grid row and send it as an input to another service

YS_10134308
10-Marble

select data from grid row and send it as an input to another service

Hello,

I am having a grid with single column having child rows also , I want to select a particular row and use it's data as an input to another service.

I have used the selectedRows and selectedRowsChanged binding properties but the selected data is in the form of an infotable which can not be used by my service , as the service is having it's input type as string.

So, is there any way so that I can convert the returned infotable into string??

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:YS_10134308)

You should be able to use specifically the field in 'Selected Rows' is my first thought. (Have you checked to see if you see the fields when expanding 'Selected Row(s)'?)

The service that you are using, is this out of the box or something you can customize? You can always change the service if it can be customized or overridden.

I'm loathe to suggest this work around, but if you were to take the selected row (infotable) and map that to a Mashup Parameter, I believe you get access to each field as well - this shouldn't be necessary, my first suggestion should work.

Top Tags