cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

user added in Organization manually but it does'nt work

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

user added in Organization manually but it does'nt work

Hi,

I have given visibility permission to the users that I have added in Organization. I have given permissions to all dependent entities. But when I log in as the user it does'nt show up the page. I am working on a use case where One user should have permission to one mashup in a menu and other user should have permission to another mashup in same menu and I have given permission to all users to visibility of the menu (having mashups). but when I login as a user specified in Organization, I do not see the menu itself.

How can I resolve this? Please provide some solution. 

Thanks in advance,

Shalini V.

1 REPLY 1

The User you setup should have Visibility permission to the Menu entity, mashup which contains the Menu and the Mashups the menu directs to. 

To control the Menu items visibility in runtime, you can add different user groups after different Items.

If you still can't view certain entities in mashup, use F12- network to check which permissions are missing.

Top Tags