cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

what is the uploadthing extension in analytics

achaube
7-Bedrock

what is the uploadthing extension in analytics

Hello,

what is the upload thing extension and how can we use its services for uploading data to analytics ,please provide any document for the same   

Regards

Amar chaube

3 REPLIES 3
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar,

The uploadthing is a Service that is responsible for uploading data to the ThingWorx Analytics Server through the Analytics Builder Mashup.

Here is a link to Documentation that goes over how to install and configure the upload thing.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Warm Regards,

John

hello John,

I have gone through the documentation of how to install and configure the upload thing,

I need a document for how can we use in in actual to transfer data from builder to analytic server  ,probably with the help of a example ,anything a document a video,or just steps how can we use it.

Warm regards,

Amar

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar

The UploadThing is a background service used by ThingWorx Analytics Builder when creating a new dataset.
When a new dataset is created and one select the json and csv file related to it, the upload function uses UploadThing in the background. This is the way you will use UploadThing. You can check those steps in this video: Video Link : 1676

Hope this helps

Christophe

Top Tags