cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

widgets inside tabs are not being displayed in runtime

GuruPrasad1
10-Marble

widgets inside tabs are not being displayed in runtime

I have a Resonsive tab inside an reponsive tab. I have placed some widgets like file upload, buttons etc in side the inner tabs, but i dont get to see the widgets. While I inspect the html i find that the widgets are rendered but not visible, I have also checked the visible checkbox for each of the widgets but they are already checked.

GuruPrasad1_1-1588269542987.png

GuruPrasad1_0-1588269676951.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Upgrading to 8.5 solved the issue for me

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:GuruPrasad1)

Hi @GuruPrasad1 

Can you confirm what version you are using (In Composer Help > About)

Also can you reproduce this on a sample mashup and upload it here ?

I have made a quick test and that worked for me in 8.5.4

Regards

Christophe

Thanks for testing, am using version 8.4.6-b136.

@GuruPrasad1 , Can you provide more information on your test case. I created a tab set, inside a tab set and placed the file upload widget. I did not see the issue you described. 
I looked at ThingWorx 8.4.8, what version are you using? 

Thanks,

Peter

Thanks for testing, am using version 8.4.6-b136

@GuruPrasad1 , Thank you for the version which you are using. I downgraded my Thingwork to 8.4.6 and I am not seeing the problem. I am attaching an export of my project. There are 2 mashup's which are a little different. Let me know if this helps.

Hi I Imported and Tested with your mashups , I found no problem am able to see all the widgets, I have to investigate more as my issue is not yet solved even yesterday the grid widget disappeared from the tab.If i a find anything I will post here.Thanks for testing

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

Have you determined the cause of your problem?  If so, we would be happy for you to post the solution here for benefiting other community members with the same issue.

Thanks for your participation on the community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Upgrading to 8.5 solved the issue for me

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @GuruPrasad1.

Glad you solved your problem.  Please feel free to mark your last post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags