cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to add Thingworx Navigate extension to a local thingworx environment?. any leads?

prakashm
3-Visitor

How to add Thingworx Navigate extension to a local thingworx environment?. any leads?

Hi ,

I have set up a Thingworx foundation local environment in my machine(running on self signed SSL) . now i would like to add thingworx navigate extension to my local environment ?

is it possible ?. if yes can someone share me te steps for the setup or any reference document .

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @prakashm.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.  You can find the documentation for ThingWorx Navigate here.

There are very specific requirements regarding Navigate and ThingWorx compatibility.  Since you are running ThingWorx 8.5.0, the supported version of Navigate is also 8.5.0.  The installation instructions for that version are located here.

Here is the link to the compatibility matrix.  You will need to check the compatibility with other products as well, such as Windchill.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:prakashm)

Hi @prakashm.

Which version of ThingWorx did you install?  In the latest releases, the Navigate functionality was moved to the lower-right corner of the mashup builder under the Functions tab.  Here is a link to more information in the ThingWorx Help Center.

Regards.

--Sharon

@slangley 

i have installed ThingWorxFoundationH2Trial-8.5.0-x64 in my local environment and its up and running.

there is a app from PTC called Thingworx navigate . Added image

i wanted to add it as part of thingworx installation i am looking for documentation for the same.

i believe one you referred is different Navigate option in Thingworx platform.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @prakashm.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.  You can find the documentation for ThingWorx Navigate here.

There are very specific requirements regarding Navigate and ThingWorx compatibility.  Since you are running ThingWorx 8.5.0, the supported version of Navigate is also 8.5.0.  The installation instructions for that version are located here.

Here is the link to the compatibility matrix.  You will need to check the compatibility with other products as well, such as Windchill.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @prakashm.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags