cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Chalk for Desktop does not start sessions

giacomourbini
7-Bedrock

Chalk for Desktop does not start sessions

The expert connects with "Chalk for Desktop", creates the code and share that with the frontline worker (with no registered account).

Customers says that it will take long time for the frontline worker to join the session and when this is done, the session on the Desktop automatically closes and on the frontline worker's phone appears the message: "waiting for others to join" (or something similar).

Any clue?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Sounds like the session is timing out for the Chalk for Desktop user. Can you have this user try in incognito mode to see if the issue persists? 

The fact is that the customer is not able now to replicate the issue because the free program has expired.

He told me that he is very interesting in the solution but he won't proceed with an order until he is sure the issue has fixed.

So I was wondering if you have already faced it and know what can be the root cause of it.

This will be very important to know as, if the issue will be fixed, customer will likely proceed with an order.

Our latest release of Chalk addressed some connectivity issues that existed within Chalk for Desktop. Do you know what type of device the end user was using? 

Don't know the exact model but I am quite sure it was an iphone

Top Tags