cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

2D interface

Rakesh_kumar_S
12-Amethyst

2D interface

How can we create the 2D interface & buttons like this, any script is there for creating these interface.

3 REPLIES 3

The usual way to do this would be with standard 2D widgets, and some CSS to create the desired appearance.

For this example, I'd follow something like this:

• Create a new Popup container widget
  • Add a Grid widget to the container
  • Make sure the Grid has 3 rows (or however many you need for all your menu items
  • Add a label to each row for the menu text
  • Use CSS to set text color, background color, menu icons (using the ::before pseudo-selector), etc.
  • Bind the Click event for each menu item to the associated item you want to affect (in this case, maybe transitioning from one View to another)
  • Bind something in your main view (e.g. a button's "click" event) to the "showpopup" service on your menu popup, so that the menu appears when the user activates the button or whatever it is

Any projects are there, please attached here. it will helps to do more.

I'm sorry, I don't have a project with this feature to share. But the instructions should be pretty easy to follow.

Top Tags