cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Android APK file to open in Thingworx

thrinath
8-Gravel

Android APK file to open in Thingworx

I started Creating Augment Reality APK file by using unity Platform Now i want to open it in Thingworx is it possible to do. 

2 REPLIES 2
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:thrinath)

Hello Thrinath,

I think you are developing an Android App with Vuforia SDK and Unity 3D.

To have a help from Community, the right forum is located here : https://developer.vuforia.com/forum

Best regards,

Samuel

Hi @thrinath ,

so far, I know the apk file is the installation file for the Android system. Mostly you will use it to install some application via the Google Play but you can directly copy the apk file to your android device where you can install it on the android device – I remember you need also to set some permission (please check the external post  "What is an APK file and how do you install one?")

So this means -  you will have an application on android. If this application could connect to Thingworx this is an another  question and it will works only if you used the Thingworx connectivity interface for Android.  This is additional interface – Android SDK which is no related to Augmented functionality of Vuforia

Android SDK Tutorial on developer.thingworx.com is a good guideline /project which will introduce simple and complex aspects of the ThingWorx Android SDK and help you to get started with development

Top Tags