cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Can Skype call be integrated in AR Hololens experience?

Nithin
10-Marble

Can Skype call be integrated in AR Hololens experience?

Hi,

I am developing a AR experience where i need to integrate skype in Experience.Is it possible to do so in latest update.

Regards,

Nithin Kashyap S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Nithin ,

currently we do not have a direct integration of skype in Studio as for example for Vuforia Chalk the Chalk widget.

I think we have the following options:

• use the chalk - it offers as basic functionality the video conferencing (additional to object recognition and fixing of drafts on object environment) . For simple video conferencing you do not need that your device will support chalk.
  • If you Mobile device environment allows to call skype by calling simple a link – then this could be done also from Studio, no problem

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Nithin ,

currently we do not have a direct integration of skype in Studio as for example for Vuforia Chalk the Chalk widget.

I think we have the following options:

• use the chalk - it offers as basic functionality the video conferencing (additional to object recognition and fixing of drafts on object environment) . For simple video conferencing you do not need that your device will support chalk.
  • If you Mobile device environment allows to call skype by calling simple a link – then this could be done also from Studio, no problem
Top Tags