cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Can i use a 3D images to be a button in Vuforia Studio Mobile view

newieKek
13-Aquamarine

Can i use a 3D images to be a button in Vuforia Studio Mobile view

Hello All,

Need some advise if there is any tutorial on using 3D image (in Vuforia Studio Mobile View project ) as a "button" to toggle the script?

How can we detect the "button" 3Dimage was touch "isClicked"?

Hope someone can provide some tutorial guide or simple sample code for my learning.

Do send me any related  information.  I had create in Eyewear in the past project. But working on Mobile view very different as the  "Application Event" is not available. 

Hope someone can show me the way. 

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Newbie Kek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @newieKek ,

the most trivial usage is to set a callback js function which is specified in the js section of the 3DImage widget. So when you click the specific 3Dimage it  will call this - what is specified in the js box

2022-10-11_14-12-45.jpg

here I want to provide an example which use js script and the concept is more generally a button is identified by its name (the widget name - e.g. 3DImage-1) and will call a function containing the name (so it is better scalable when you have n buttons).

2022-10-11_14-17-26.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @newieKek ,

the most trivial usage is to set a callback js function which is specified in the js section of the 3DImage widget. So when you click the specific 3Dimage it  will call this - what is specified in the js box

2022-10-11_14-12-45.jpg

here I want to provide an example which use js script and the concept is more generally a button is identified by its name (the widget name - e.g. 3DImage-1) and will call a function containing the name (so it is better scalable when you have n buttons).

2022-10-11_14-17-26.jpg

Top Tags