cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying names, definitions and values of properties from Thingworx in a DataGrid in VuforiaStudio

Participant

Displaying names, definitions and values of properties from Thingworx in a DataGrid in VuforiaStudio

Hello,

I want to display some information about all properties of a thing in a DataGrid in Vuforia Studio.

I need the name, the description (of definitions) and the value. It should look something like this:

NAME         VALUE        DESCRIPTION

name1         value1         descr1

name2         value2         descr2

...                ...                 ...

Displaying the names and descriptions in a DataGrid worked fine by using the service "GetPropertyDefinitions", drag and drop "All items" to the Data field and choose the columns I need. 

But I cannot find any solution to fill the column of values the same way. Do you have any idea?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Displaying names, definitions and values of properties from Thingworx in a DataGrid in VuforiaSt

Hi @Felix01 ,

One way to get the values of a Thing in a DataGrid widget is by using the GetPropertyValues service of ThingWorx. 

• Add the GetPropertyValues service of a Thing in Studio Data Panel
  • Bind All Items of the service to the Data property of the Data Grid widget
  • Choose the required columns to be displayed
  • Use a button widget to invoke the GetPropertyValues service
    • Drag and drop the click event of the button on to the Get PropertyValues service as shown below:Screenshot_37.png

• The values are displayed on the grid widget upon clicking the button