cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

Yakun
3-Visitor

Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

Hi lads,

I'm trying to create a set of buttons according to the states of sequential animation.

Now I can get the initial state by setting the initial value or resetting the sequence, while I can also get the "NewStep" state by listening to the "NewStep" event. But I can't find a way to capture the "finish" state. Is there an event emitted or broadcasted after finishing the sequence? 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you can use the 'Play stoped' event in combination with the $scope.$on('newStep', function(evt,arg) {... event.

I tested the play stoped event and have the follow behavior:

2018-07-17_19-54-06.jpg

-Now I tested the model. play  service:

2018-07-17_19-51-19.jpg

and had one start and one stop event (printing of the console.warn() funciton)

When I tested then play all I had:

2018-07-17_19-52-43.jpg

so my observations here  are that it started for each step a "play started" event and only on finish of the sequence called the "play stoped" event.  Here I started play All from the step 3. 

So means the solution could be to check the current step and depending on it - if it is the last (number) step - in this case we can interpret the finish event as finish of the sequence.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I think you can use the 'Play stoped' event in combination with the $scope.$on('newStep', function(evt,arg) {... event.

I tested the play stoped event and have the follow behavior:

2018-07-17_19-54-06.jpg

-Now I tested the model. play  service:

2018-07-17_19-51-19.jpg

and had one start and one stop event (printing of the console.warn() funciton)

When I tested then play all I had:

2018-07-17_19-52-43.jpg

so my observations here  are that it started for each step a "play started" event and only on finish of the sequence called the "play stoped" event.  Here I started play All from the step 3. 

So means the solution could be to check the current step and depending on it - if it is the last (number) step - in this case we can interpret the finish event as finish of the sequence.

Thank you, it's working perfectly in this way.

Top Tags