cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

Hi lads,

I'm trying to create a set of buttons according to the states of sequential animation.

Now I can get the initial state by setting the initial value or resetting the sequence, while I can also get the "NewStep" state by listening to the "NewStep" event. But I can't find a way to capture the "finish" state. Is there an event emitted or broadcasted after finishing the sequence? 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

I think you can use the 'Play stoped' event in combination with the $scope.$on('newStep', function(evt,arg) {... event.

I tested the play stoped event and have the follow behavior:

2018-07-17_19-54-06.jpg

-Now I tested the model. play  service:

2018-07-17_19-51-19.jpg

and had one start and one stop event (printing of the console.warn() funciton)

When I tested then play all I had:

2018-07-17_19-52-43.jpg

so my observations here  are that it started for each step a "play started" event and only on finish of the sequence called the "play stoped" event.  Here I started play All from the step 3. 

So means the solution could be to check the current step and depending on it - if it is the last (number) step - in this case we can interpret the finish event as finish of the sequence.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Does the studio emit or broadcast any event when the sequence is finished? (Hololens)

I think you can use the 'Play stoped' event in combination with the $scope.$on('newStep', function(evt,arg) {... event.

I tested the play stoped event and have the follow behavior:

2018-07-17_19-54-06.jpg

-Now I tested the model. play  service:

2018-07-17_19-51-19.jpg

and had one start and one stop event (printing of the console.warn() funciton)

When I tested then play all I had:

2018-07-17_19-52-43.jpg

so my observations here  are that it started for each step a "play started" event and only on finish of the sequence called the "play stoped" event.  Here I started play All from the step 3. 

So means the solution could be to check the current step and depending on it - if it is the last (number) step - in this case we can interpret the finish event as finish of the sequence.

Thank you, it's working perfectly in this way.