cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error Importing E57 file into Area Target Generator

EM_9564716
2-Guest

Error Importing E57 file into Area Target Generator

Hello,

I am trying to create some area targets in Unity using an e57 file I have for a scan of my office. However, when I am trying to upload the file to the Area Target Generator, I am getting the following error: 

E57 processing: Validation of the E57 file failed. Check the validation report for details.

I am not sure exactly what scanner was used, but I know if was a NavVis scanner of some sort. I can't find the validation report either to figure out what the issue is. I also have an rcp file if that helps. Any idea what is happening?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

There was a similar problem earlier on Vuforia forum:

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delay, haven't been able to look at this in a while. I have looked at the links and tried to work through what they did and haven't had any success. When I run the ATG, I am not getting any notifications as to what may have failed, and I can't find the logs to see what is going on. I am wondering if the issue is that my file is too big. Is there a file size limit? I attached an image of what I am getting.

Top Tags