cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Error ThingWorx Native Interface Connection to ThingWorx failed. | Platform localhost:80/Thingworx/WS,

gguo1
1-Newbie

Error ThingWorx Native Interface Connection to ThingWorx failed. | Platform localhost:80/Thingworx/WS,

Date           Time            Level           Source                                     Event

2017/9/9       18:03:05        Error           ThingWorx Native Interface                 Connection to ThingWorx failed. | Platform localhost:80/Thingworx/WS, error: could not initialize a secure socket connection.

4 REPLIES 4
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:gguo1)

Guangyan Guo​: Could you please attach the complete logs and confirm if you are using Secured Socket connection .Which version of ThingWorx are you using and what exactly you are trying to achieve?

-Durgesh

gguo1
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

I want to connect Thingworx Industrial Connectivity 8 Configuration with Thingworx 8.0

捕获.PNG

Even I was getting same error. Restarted WS Communication in Thingworx Composer SubSystem and connection worked for me.

-Shiva

Regards & Thanks,
Shiva

Also enable Trust all certificates and Trust self-sign certificates in Industrial Connectivity and reinitialize.

Regards & Thanks,
Shiva
Top Tags