cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Experience published but View does not find experience

danielrmendes
5-Regular Member

Experience published but View does not find experience

Greetings! I have successfully published an experience but am unable to reproduce it on View.

If I click Share->Share Experience it has this url . From my understanding that is the url for that particular experience/project.

Clicking the ...-> Settings shows the Default Experience Server as https://da1965643490b660.studio-trial.vuforia.io . This, being common to all projects, I believe is the url to the library containing all experiences.

On Vuforia View->Settings->Experience Service I changed the URL to the default experience server url (also tried with the other one). There is no proxy configuration set on settings.

After loading for a while it says "We couldn't find any Library Experiences for https://da..."

I have tried reinstalling Vuforia Studio, reinstalling Vuforia View, republishing the project and creating a new account. All yields the same.

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

@danielrmendes Could you please confirm on removing everything on Vuforia View->Settings->Experience Service  do you get the published project visible on scanning ThingMarks?

If you do not provide the ES URL in View App, then it checks on scanning ThingMark to automatically find correct Experience Service fetches it and loads required experience.

-Durgesh

danielrmendes
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Thanks for the quick reply Durgesh.

I erased the URL as told. I then tried to scan the thingmark directly from the project I want to view on the smartphone. It did not load. I opened a sample project (for a quadcopter) and I was able to scan the thingmark from the "hint" panel which took View to load a second project I have.

How can I know which marks are associated to which project and how to manage them? How do I print them?

Thank you

@danielrmendes Inside your Studio project, ThingMark associated could be checked from Project-> Configuration-> Experiences-> ThingMark . Also, make sure ThingMark widget has the same value in ThingMark property.  ( attachment 1)

For printing ThingMarks in your Trial instance, click the print option inside My ThingMarks as highlighted below:

(attachment 2)

-Durgesh

danielrmendes
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Perfect, thank you so much Durgesh

Top Tags